Acclaimed Israeli Pop Star Hadar to Appear in Support of LGBTQ Awareness at Outfest Philadelphia
She will perform her new single: “Incomplete”
PHILADELPHIA PA – OCTOBER 2, 2017
Philadelphia’s Israeli pop artist, Hadar, will appear at Outfest Philadelphia October 8 in support of LGBTQ issues, singing her new single: “Incomplete.” This is only the second time this song has been performed publicly.
This will be Hadar’s second such appearance in less than a year, having joined reality television star/model Carmen Carrera in releasing “Incomplete” earlier this year. The song was written by Hadar in support of History Unerased, an organization that helps K-12 educators as they prepare to teach all students LGBTQ history.
Outfest, the largest LGBTQ event in Philadelphia, will take place on October 8, in the heart of the ‘Gayborhood’, 12-6pm. For more information visit phillygaypride.org
Hadar, born and raised in Jerusalem, Israel, currently based in Philadelphia, PA. To learn more about her, visit thisishadar.com or follow @thisishadar on social media.
October 2, 2017 / / 0
- Hadar In The Jewish Exponent
- Hadar Covers Heart’s Classic Hit Barracuda In New Music Video
- Acclaimed Israeli Pop Star Hadar to Appear in Support of LGBTQ Awareness at Outfest Philadelphia
- Rising Israeli Pop Artist Hadar Honors Michael Jackson On The Anniversary of His Death
- Hadar Performs Ed Sheeran Shape of You Emphasizing Middle Eastern Roots